Thursday, April 29, 2010

little bee


I was invited to be in a book group but I just can't do it right now.  I wish I could but I can only read a page an evening if that.  So now is not the time.  Hopefully I can sneak into the group once Piper is a bit older and once I can read more than one page per sitting and not fall instantly asleep.  Little Bee: A Novel was the last book read at this book group.  I have only read a bit but so far I am loving it.  Chris Cleave is a very clever writer. Check it out!

2 comments:

The Full Plate Blog said...

Was kicking myself for not getting to go to the last gathering. I can only imagine the conversation on this book. Wow. If you give yourself a small chunk of time, I guarantee you will not be able to put it down.

Unknown said...

Susanna ! Can't wait for you to join us ! In the meantime, I LOVE your blog !