These two recipes do the trick:
This one is via need supply, a site/shop worth visiting!
- 2 oz tequila
- 1/2 oz Cointreau
- 1 oz lime juice
- 1/4 oz simple syrup
- lime wedge and course salt for garnish
Leave it to Ina
From: Barefoot Contessa’s How Easy Is That
- 1 cup ruby red grapefruit juice
- 1/2 cup fresh squeezed lime juice (about 4 limes)
- 1 cup triple sec orange liqueur
- 3 cups ice
- 1 cup silver tequila
- 1 lime cut in wedges, optional Kosher salt.
Combine the grapefruit juice, lime juice, triple sec and ice in a blender. Pour into a large pitcher (or just keep it in the blender) and pour in the tequila, stir. (I personally just added it all to the blender- I like slushy, that is totally up to you)
Makes 4 drinks.
* Just as a note: it is important to use Ruby Red grapefruit juice, it is much sweeter than regular and it has the lovely pink color.